Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 6, 2011

prayer for lucifer



      Prayers and devotionls:
      Honoring Lucifer




      
Almighty Lucifer, bless me with enlightenment. Allow meto emerge from the 
darkness awake, with understanding. Grant me the knowlege to make my life 
with I want. Grant me wisdom to see things for what they realy are. For I wish
 to dwell in theworld of intelligent thought and reasoning. In Lucifer's name, Amen.

                            ~~~~                         


We pray thee Lucifer, bestow upon us the strenght of your design. Let the 
eagle bring us a new understanding. Your light shall be our protection and 
guide us through this life. We are as the wind. We humbly pay homage to
thee in our offer of incense that you may know our respect for your vast 
strength. We offer requests of knowledge and reflection that we may employ 
your creation to do so. Hail Lucifer. Lord and master of Air.


    ~~~~


I ask of you, Lucifer, to grant me wisdom and aide in obtaining knowlege 
for new beginning. In your name I invoke the strength of your nature to 
ad me. Lord Lucifer, hear my prayer.


           ~~~~       


Lucifer bringer us enlightenment and wisdom. He is the Daemon of air, the 
light bringer. Hail the season of wisdom, rebirth, and enlightenment. 
Hail to our Lord Lucifer. Show us truth and reason. If is our Lord Lucifer who 
hath brought us from darkness into the light. His winds carry with them the 
lessons for this lifetime.


            


     All Hail Lucifer, Lord of Light!

1 comment:

  1. yan ba dasal mo iha hehehehe peke ka nga hehe

    ReplyDelete