Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

my first experience

Jep when I ride and also ride old and did you not like what mademe look at the old suspicion I dun like strong aura nong oldergraves in my first experience when I looked in her eyes was losingmy mind kc know Allegedly, there is conceived force veteran andsuddenly I dun naman his mouth after a ride again, but nothing that Idun feel, the effect is like me losing myself and with others andparamg ung losing my mind I nakakalimotan Things I do thatexpireince scary, but it still just can wag kayu readers of orasionjan kc others are only doing affects the mind like missing you butalso to yourself first so yan novice and first reading because Ialready orasion Similarly to manufacture me, and I go to schoolwhen I have made for me sunisitsit terrible and you will hearsomeone stepping on the field threatened me not to walk becauseyou should know I imagine to me like obedient the evil demon, butwhen kalolowa received all the boxes you orasion and able tocontrol yourself is okay yan just my experience., <

No comments:

Post a Comment